Two Thousand- Thirteen New Years Resolutions


I resolve to

Treat my body with respect. I am a twenty-five year old woman and I like to party. I like to drink, smoke, take drugs, and eat food that is bad for me. In 2013, I still plan to do all of these things but not to the extreme that I did in 2012. I am overweight. I plan to change that by eating better and making the gym part of my daily routine.

Write more. I want to rekindle my love affair with language. I want to find my voice.

Finish my Master’s degree. No more excuses. Completing my Master’s degree would give me the satisfaction of finishing something that I started, open up opportunities to teach at the college level, and move me up the pay scale. $$

Use my free time more productively.  I don’t need to work more, just work smarter.

Put more (any) money is savings. I’m not really sure where all my money goes. This year I will stick to a budget and put some money away for a rainy day.

Continue to travel.  In 2013, I would like to make it back to Europe, South America, and travel with-in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment